Monday, February 20, 2006

Mouth Miller aka Botch Miller
Miller Now 0-For-4 at the Turin Olympics

SESTRIERE, Italy (AP) -- Bode Miller is now 0-for-4 at the Turin Games - and all he's got left is his weakest event. Miller, who came to the Olympics as a medal contender in virtually all five Alpine events, continued his run of mediocrity Monday in the giant slalom, finishing in a tie for sixth...

"One of the good things about my career is I have such extensive knowledge, so I always go as hard as I can," Miller told The Associated Press. "Some guys can go 70-80 percent and get results, but I wouldn't do that.

"If things went well, I could be sitting on four medals, maybe all of them gold..."
I imagine Nike marketing is thrilled with their ‘brash’ boy’s performance and attitude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home