Friday, July 07, 2006

Minimal posting ahead

For those readers who are regulars to this blog, you should know that I appreciate your interest in my criticisms and humble opinion(s). I’m sure you’ve noticed that my postings have been sporadic of late.

I have been afforded a grand opportunity that I am grabbing with both hands. It will consume most of my time for the next two months and the majority of my time thereafter. I hope to continue to post here when time permits, but doubt seriously it will be more than a couple of times a week.

“Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”
Thomas A. Edison

2 Comments:

Anonymous KCSteve said...

Hey, as long as you're posting at least as frequently as Bill Whittle over at Eject! Eject! Eject! you should be ok. ;)

7/07/2006 9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the new job!

7/07/2006 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home